Re: and the electrical problem was..........

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: and the electrical problem was..........
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 22:02:08 EDT
Another item than can cause mysterious electrical issues is a poor ground.  I
helped another roadserite this morning trouble shoot a headlight gremlin and
apart from a mistake in the wiring diagram we also found a bad ground to the
chassis which caused the electrons to back up and go out through parking
lights instead of the headlights.

And can you believe the Lakers?

Gary C