Re: Horns needed

To: "Roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Horns needed
From: "Leigh Brooks" <shifty@shiftco.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:44:39 -0400
Hella makes some louder hi-lo horns that I think Nissan
Motorsports used to sell through their catalog. They were black
with red surrounds and looked pretty cool.

Personally I put triple air-horns on the non-datsun, and I really like
them. Nice "european" sound is unusual and gets attention. They
are very loud and will even wake up cell-phoning SUV drivers. They
can't talk over the blare!

Leigh Brooks
BADROC