RE: König Rewind wheels

To: "Adam Bradley" <ambradley@attbi.com>
Subject: RE: König Rewind wheels
From: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:16:09 -0400
Those look great but they won't fit.  At least not under stock fenders.  If
they were available in a +9mm offset they might fit.  It would be close.
I've got 14x6 wheels with 0 offset and the tires (185's) rubbed a little
until I bent the lip on the bottom of the rear fenders up.  The negative
offset combined with the extra width of the wheel would make them protrude
out around 22mm further than mine do.
Brian '69 2000
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/