dream garage and clearcoat

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: dream garage and clearcoat
From: "Leigh Brooks" <shifty@shiftco.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 16:02:16 -0500
Hi folks,

My dream garage is actually having one! And after a year of
apartment living, with the Miata getting broken into and the top
slashed, and the SRL project having it's parts spread around most
of California - I'm actually getting a 2 car garage in Alameda (it has
some sort of house attached to it as well - I'll have to check into
that....)

Can't wait to get back to putting SRL311-00139 together! To start
things off I need to get some tires put on the stock rims I had
powder-coated a while back. It has been suggested that I should
clear coat them. Can a clear powder coat be done now, or should I
look into some other type of clear coat?

Bridge and tunnel trash-edly,

Leigh Brooks
BADROC