Re: Datsun Roadsters are kicking BUTTT

To: dana nojima <noji-1@pacbell.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Datsun Roadsters are kicking BUTTT
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:07:53 -0800 (PST)
I can help with this.

Stock meens stock. You run on the orignal 14 x 4.5
wheels. You can change to a Hi flow airfilter and can
modify the exhaust from the catalytic converter back.
You can use any shocks you want but must use the same
mounting points.

Street prepapared is a different animal. Any size tire
and wheel that you can fit with some certain
restrictions. Exhaust is pretty much free. Carbs can
be changed. there is a cool update backdate rule that
allows for other mods.

Gary Boone can help with this as well. He wa at
nationals and ran in CSP.

Don Miller
68 Turbo V-6 E-Modified (Rules are must look like the
car you started with, then anything goes)
Meridian, ID