RE: O/T FDNY Online Flag Raise Statue Petition

To: "'datsunmike'" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: O/T FDNY Online Flag Raise Statue Petition
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:56:44 -0800
I was under the impression that the Culture of Political Correctness had
fallen by the wayside
with the advent of 9/11. Three Red Blooded American Male Firefighters
covered in ash, concrete
dust and the flesh and blood of fellow Americans of all races, sexes, and
creeds, raised
Our Country's Flag that day. I don't see just 3 White Male Firefighters
raising
The Stars and Stripes, I see All Americans raising The Flag.

But Some spoil sports need to do a "1984" before the ink is even dry. We
don't want to leave
anybody out. Their feelings might be hurt, and we just can't have hurt
feelings now can we.

SCREW THAT NOISE! I'm calling my Congressman and the White House tomorrow.
My opinion
on this matter will be made known.

If the Political Correction people want to build a statue, have them do one
on the
Victim Removal Squads. Lines of Firefighters of all races and sexes paying
homage
to the fallen. Only thing is, they will probably complain about the order
and which
religion the Chaplin will be.

They can all GET BENT.

Pamela Bauman