A better use for cat liter (not ot)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: A better use for cat liter (not ot)
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 08:07:10 -0800
Hey All,

Recently I moved into a new apartment and faced the hassle of cleaning the
old place for my deposit return. After parking my roadster in the garage for
years, the inevitable rear seal leak that plagues roadsters had left a
sizable oil pool on the floor. CLeaning it would be a hassle I wasn't
looking forward to.

My girlfriend suggested putting down cat liter on it. I did and after
letting it sit for a while, I simply used my foot to scrub the area and then
swept up the liter. You could barely tell there was any oil there at all.

So for people like me who are too lazy to put down a floor mat, this turned
out to be an easy and economical way to clean up from an oil leak.

Andrew Murphy
64 1500
SoCalROC