Re: 70 2000 heater question

To: "dana nojima" <noji-1@pacbell.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 70 2000 heater question
From: "Roadster" <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 17:23:26 -0600
There is a hose going from the 'T' on the front of the intake manifold to
the heater. It runs under the carbs.  Route it to the heater return niple on
the rear of the manifold.

Mine has the same problem.  I don't mind paying to to have the core fixed
but getting it out is a major undertaking!

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX
SRL311-13359