Re: Hood Removal response

To: <mad@madgrizzle.com>
Subject: Re: Hood Removal response
From: Bamandpeb@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 01:35:45 EST
John:

If you are wanting the hood (same info applies to the trunk lid)to line up the
same when you reinstall it, then remove only the special pivot bolts. If you
want to change the panel alignment, then remove at the hinges. When painting a
car, we always align all body panels during the primer stage, then remove the
hood and truck at the pivots to maintain the alignment. Helps save paint
chipping on a fresh paint job. Good luck.

Dan & Susan
Portland, OR.
Multiple 2000's (including a few 67.5's)