Re: Weekend in San Francisco

To: Keith0alan@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weekend in San Francisco
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:15:02 EST
Many thanks to Michael "Calspeed" and Fred Katz for making our weekend trip
to SF more pleasurable.  We all got together on Sunday morning with Michael
and Fred picking us up at our hotel in their roadster.  We could hear them
coming down Sutter about a block away!  ... We went as far as Half Moon Bay
where we stopped and took pictures of the cars at McDonald's!  At that point
we headed back to the beautiful cityby the bay!

Many thanks to Fred and Michael for sharing their roadsters with us!  And
Michael thanks for letting me drive yours!!

Keith and Debbie

No problemo amigos.... It was nice to get out again in the sunshine and talk
and drive our roadsters.  Even if for only three hours.  By the way... when
you were driving my 2000 and I was in Freds car behind you I heard your rev
it up going after those motorcycles.  ;>)

Ciao!

Calspeed