Re: Top boot

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Top boot
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:20:31 -0500
I have compared the top boots from early to late cars.  The material changed
from canvas (really cool) to vinyl (not so cool), and they will physically
interchange.  One interesting thing is that the later cars have a grommet at
where the early cars have a snap at the top of the side of the boot (if that
makes sense)  I never could figure out what the grommet was for though.

Sid