Re: Barret-Jackson 2002 pics

To: <SPL311RDST@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Barret-Jackson 2002 pics
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 16:06:54 -0500
While I agree with your assessment for the most part, some were driven and
used, although not much. I thought the GT40 would bring more money
considering the Saleen brought over $400K. And I thought Carroll Shelby's
first Trans Am car would do better.

I couldn't believe a 427 vette went for over 200K, geez, the 427 Cobra, a
much rarer car, "only" brought 220.

There were some pretty cars there but the prices were steep and I couldn't
afford 99.9% of them w/o selling everything I own :(

Mike