BRE - Libres or Le Mans? + major web update

To: gsglasgow@attbi.com
Subject: BRE - Libres or Le Mans? + major web update
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 17:37:52 EST
Hi

BRE actually started with CenterLines on the roadsters, moved to AR Libres
and only later went on to the AR Le Mans wheels, which Pete Brock designed.
Bob McQueen and Gene Felton kept the Le Mans wheels when they bought the
roadsters off Pete. BRE also used Le Mans wheels on the Z. They went with
Libres for the 510.

Check out the fully updated pages on BRE showing Centerlines and Libre wheels
on the BRE roadsters, the BRE development of the U-20 motor, BRE roadster
specifications, teams and transport etc, etc. Do not miss the pages on the
1969 campaign - some excellent colour images from Jim Kellar showing the
Libres.

There's also the first ever BRE pricelist with some great comp parts for the
roadster (at some nice prices - what price now?) and Pete Brock's own
instructions on how to fit a Spook - check out the memorabilia pages.

These pages have been updated in line with an article I wrote that should
show in the March issue of Grassroots.

Check the link from the main page:
www.datsun.org/fairlady/intro.htm

Enjoy