Re: manifold fat washers

To: <Geegc@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: manifold fat washers
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 07:26:20 -0500
They go on after you mount the manifolds on and only on the studs that are
used by both manifolds so that the washer tightens them both down. They
don't go on all the studs.

They are about 1/4" thick and 3/4" across.

If the nuts you plan to use are much thicker the stud won't be long enough
to get a lockwasher and nut on. I would use stacked hardened washers if all
else fails.

Mike