Re: Holley 4bbls on a roadster?

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Holley 4bbls on a roadster?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 20:22:55 -0500
Well, Holley may have made a smaller one for a manufacturer but the smallest
they sell aftermarket is the 390 - a 4161. The next step up I believe is
500cfm which is available in 2bbl and 4bbl sizes.

With the vacuum secondaries on the 390 you should be able, theoretically,
run the carb on a 2L as the secondaries will only open as much as the amount
of vacuum created by the engine.

The primaries probably flow less than Solexes.

Mike