East Coast: '70 1600 For Sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: East Coast: '70 1600 For Sale
From: "Chris Gray" <grayc@rpi.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 16:06:08 -0500
Anyone interested in a 1970 1600 Located in Troy, NY (Just north of Albany)?
Its in primer, drives, has a decent interior, etc.  Its a driver, and wants
somebody to tinker with it and drive it.  I hope to have the distributor
recurved, and non smog needles in the thing pretty soon.

I just bought it around Thanksgiving, put it on the road and have been doing
little bits of work to it.  A friend of mine's grandma is selling me her old
Maxima, and I should really only have one car at college.  My two '67s are
waiting at home for me, and I figure I should concentrate my funds there and
make a real nice Roadster.

I'll write up a proper description sometime, and send that, but I'm just
looking to see if theres any interest...

Thanks,
Chris Gray