RE: Light trucks (OT)

To: "'Hall, Phillip'" <Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV>,
Subject: RE: Light trucks (OT)
From: "Robbie Harrison" <robbieharrison@home.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 11:10:23 -0500
I bought my '94 Bravada to haul band equipment, largely because I hate
station wagons (Dad loved 'em, my first car was a '76 Ford Gran Torino
Squire with fake wood trim). The full-time 4wd is great in the snow in
CT. Being on Oldsmobile, it ride like driving my living room. It towed
home my first roadster after a 15 year hiatus. It still looks and drives
like new after 140,000 miles.

Wouldn't ya just know when I got the registration the darn thing is
listed as... a station wagon.

Robbie Harrison
3 roadsters, one tow vehicle