Re: beck arnley water pump - Part # list for B/A

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: beck arnley water pump - Part # list for B/A
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 09:57:36 EST
Most parts sources list the "after engine R4000X" as being 68 and later. You
will probably be safe with the late # 131-0465

Just for reference, I culled all the Roadster-specific parts out of my B/A
catalog and posted them. You can find them at:

http://www.geocities.com/spl311rdst/parts/ba_partsindex.html

When I was behind the counter at NAPA a few yrs (2-1/2)  ago they had the
ability to special order up anything that was in the B/A catalog - a lot of
their warehouses  ( the 'DC") carry a decent selection, but the parts guys
seen to forget about that line.

PS: anyone know if REPCO is still putting out engine parts ? They used to
have roadster stuff too. - would love to get ahold of an old catalog and post
it as well.

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC