67.5 differences

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67.5 differences
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 00:13:06 -0800 (PST)
Keeping completely ON TOPIC, here are some differences I have noticed
on the 67.5 from the 66 and earlier.

1) dual master
2) late style door strikers
3) late style interior door openers
4) black dash
5) combo gauges/black instead of chrome
6) first year for flashers
7) "cruise control"
8) 3 lever switches
4) wiper switch where the ignition was
5) silver instead of chrome in interior
6) 3 screw mirror mounting on dash/ mirror black with optional
day/night
7) late style door trim (top piece with fuzzy)
8) push pull door lock (interior)
9) late style stainless molding
10) satin headlight buckets
11) key on steering column/ with steering lock
12) headrests/seats
13) 2L and 5speed availability
14) solex availability/B cam
15) supension/ rear stabilizing link
16) flat silver wiper washers and nuts
17) stainless corner pieces on windshield frame.
18) bigger screws holding the windshield frame together than the
66.(not sure what size, but they are bigger)
19) top latches
20) sun visors
21) bigger flares both front and back
22) late style badging
23) air conditioning (just kidding, wanted to see if you got this far)
24) threading in the back of the frame to install dual backup lights
25) threaded holes in the front of the frame for optional oil cooler?
27) trim ring for 2000 license plate
28) last but not least, After careful study of my 66 and 67.5, the gas
caps are different. although they look "similar", the 67.5 is thinner
and flatter that the 66. more streamlined.

So those are some of the differences that I know of, and wanted to
share with the list. feel free to add to it or correct anything I may
be wrong on.

Roman
the kook.
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!