Gotta love driven sales people

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Gotta love driven sales people
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 09:25:41 -0800
Hey All,

I received this message from the SoCalROC web site. Those of you who are in
sales should appreciate this person's drive.

Andrew Murphy
67.5 2000
64 1500
SoCalROC

Hi my name is Kenzie Townsend from Midway Nissan in Phoenix, Arizona.  My
Number is 602-866-6605.  I am just letting your group know that orders are
being taken for the new Z from my dealership now.  Although I have not been
told on the release date, I am assured that we will have plenty for buyers
to choose from.  If you need any assistance in any nissan purchase or any
information don't hesistate to call or email me.

Thank you

Kenzie Townsend
kenzietownsend@hotmail.com