Re: Carb. differences

To: "Rick Zeuschner" <rickultracolor@iprimus.com.au>,
Subject: Re: Carb. differences
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 06:30:26 -0500
The H20 came with a downdraught carb (different types depending on
application) using an entirely different manifold. To get any power from an
H20 you have to dump the head and use a Roadster head. The ports are much
smaller. You also need to dump the cam and valve springs as the H20 uses a
single spring.

Mike