thanks and questions

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: thanks and questions
From: "Mark Clary" <mclary8@home.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 07:03:29 -0500
Last week I ask for direction on restoring a 69 2000 that I bought.  The help
I received was extremely supportive, lots of informative web sites and great
advice.  Today I have some more questions. I original though that I had extra
calipers, however, they belong on this car. Someone has cut the lines with
snips and place them in the trunk.  They must have lost the spindle nuts and
washer that load the bears so they placed a large washer on the spindle and
run a large nail through the spindle to hold the hub on.  I need to move the
car. Does anyone know  what the thread  on the spindle is or if some other
vehicle has this same castle nut and washer so that I can purchase it locally
at an auto parts place?  I also will  need a right rear panel or patch. Are
there patches for the wheel well or do I have to purchase the entire panel-
where, who?  Thank you all again.