Re: first roadster

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: first roadster
From: "Tom P" <tomph@home.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 23:43:08 -0500
Hi All,

Bought my first roadster new from Scappy-Peck in Westbury LI NY after I got
out of the Army in '67. It's the '68 2000 that I restored at Les's shop in
1997 and still use today. Found the bill of sale from the dealer. It cost
$3085.50 including tax and the hard top on 5/6/68. I then promptly went out
and rallied the car almost every weekend for three years until every nut and
bolt on the car was loose.

Sold the '63 Datsun Fiarlady station wagon that I used for 3 years in order
to get the roadster. Wish I could find that little wagon again. Oh the
memories!!!!

Tom P
Hendersonville NC

3 2000's and counting