Re: OT: 2003 350z (long)

To: csp311@telia.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT: 2003 350z (long)
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 19:48:20 EST
In a message dated 09/01/2002 22:00:41 GMT Standard Time, csp311@telia.com
writes:

> Technically it's a good deal but I dont think they can sell it
> in Europe for $36K. When they took the Z32 off the market
> in 1996 it was $46K here. There's some tough competition like
> Mercedes AMG SLK 32 $43K
> BMW M3 $41K
> Porsche Boxter S $37K
> BMW 330 Ci $28K
>
> All prices without sales tax.
>
> I like the Chrome silver more and more. I wonder how they mix it?
>
> Quote of the day: There are always always people that
> want to be different but you can, for less. Buy a goldfish bowl
> and put it on top of your head. (Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear)

Hi Thomas

Not a chance it will come close to that price in the UK.

Even going back to the 240Z, this was 50% more in England than it was in the
USA.

Thomas, I've today had the Skoda RS uprated to 260hp (from 180hp on the
standard Audi TT engine). The upgrade just cost UK #250. 0-60 now in 5.5
seconds - she already had a top speed of just under 150mph - and to top it
all the first (10,000 mile) service just cost UK #49 all in. She does 36
miles to the gallon - Mad performance at a fraction of the price and a 3 year
unlimited mileage warranty. A business down the road has just bought 16 of
them as company cars - 8 red, 4 black and 4 silver - Do you see many of these
in Sweden?

Rob