RE: OT: 2003 350Z.

To: "'Andy Klink'" <colonel_klink510@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: OT: 2003 350Z.
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 16:10:29 -0600
Last night I drove my friends new WRX.  A lot of fun with a nice feel, but
does not have that sports car appeal I like.  I would love to have one for
the family, but my wife will not drive a 5 speed.  If the new Z is slower by
a tick I would still like it more. Remember HP is only part of the
performance story.  Torque has a lot to do with it.  The WRX was not much
fun until the turbo spooled and sometimes I got a bit flustrated waiting for
the power to come on.  And I must admit - the new Z is growing on me also.

Phil