Bay Area Datsun Meeting : January 19th

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Bay Area Datsun Meeting : January 19th
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 05:22:24
BADROC & List.....

As Victor had mentioned....there is a Datsun get-together planned for next
weekend on Saturday, January 19th hosted by Ian Kennedy. This will be a
pre-68 datsun & all Datsun Roadster meeting.

This may prove to be a really great ensemble of Datsuns..including
roadsters, a few RL/PL/WRL411s, a 59 sedan, a 60 PU and a 66 PU.

The meet is scheduled at Ian's place in Freemont, CA at about 10AM. Please
RSVP to Ian directly at iank71@yahoo.com if you are planning on attending.

More details are listed below!!!

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA