Re: Do you remember your first Datsun Roadster

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Do you remember your first Datsun Roadster
From: "Leigh Brooks" <shifty@shiftco.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 16:00:54 -0500
My first roadster was a '70 1600, painted a really nice shade of
metallic blue. I picked it out of a garage full of exotics when my dad
decided that I would get into too much trouble with my 260Z. He
took the Z and I drove the 1600 until I traded it in on an '86 Civic Si,
don't know what happened to it, but it was one of five or six
roadsters in Baton Rouge, Louisiana in the 80's.

PS - all of the photos I had of the car (and all my negatives!) where
stolen along with a coin collection shortly thereafter.

Leigh Brooks
BADROC