Regulator

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Regulator
From: "Daryl Smith" <darylsmith@telus.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 04:24:06 -0800
Is there an adjustment that can be made on the electronic regulators to
increase the output voltage?

When my car is running I measure 13.7 volts at the battery. I have been told
it should measure 14.4 to 14.6 Volts. I can pull the cover off the regulator
to get at the electronics & was wondering if there is a potentiometer in
there that can be adjusted.

Other than the low voltage it is charging, starting, and running fairly
well. My radiator is in the shop being recored and if possible I would like
to get the charge voltage up to snuff once the new rad is installed.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Daryl
'66 1600