O/T - Help me rest my Computer Monitor

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: O/T - Help me rest my Computer Monitor
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 17:15:07 EST
Hello,

I apologize for this O/T posting.  My laptop computer monitor is acting
funky.  All of a sudden the display became extremely wide.  Not only that but
the display is also doubled.  So when I view anything on my laptops
monitor... there are actually twin visuals.  But they are both extremely wide.

I cant figure out how to reset the monitor.  Can someone please key me into
this more than likely simple procedure?  Thanks!  Calspeed