Re: Batteries on concrete floors

To: "Robert E. Keen" <rekeen@mtu.edu>
Subject: Re: Batteries on concrete floors
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 16:04:01 -0600
Bob,

No problem. The "myth" was from the days of hard
rubber casings. Haven't used those in a long time.

Usually I clean the top of the battery with windex
to remove any dirt/acid path between the terminals.

Have you already put the roadster into hibernation?

If not: take a look at my old tech tip "Winter Storage"
http://www.datsun.org/roadster/info/tech_tips/

Cheers,

Tom Walter
Austin, TX.