Re: brake master 2000

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brake master 2000
From: andycost@att.net
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 18:07:15 +0000
I bought a 510 metric MC and swapped the steel parts
that the brake lines screw into.  The ones on the old
roadster MC were gummed up so I had to clean them.  I
ended up with the same fitting that I was using before
on a new master cylinder.  There are orifaces in there
that are different sizes.  I suppose they regulate the
pressures.  I noticed that the orifaces in the 510 parts
were different sixed than the roadster.  I wondered if
changing these out could serve for brake proportioning
adjustment?  Would it screw everything up to use the
510/620/240z orifaces on a roadster?

Andy