carpet - heater box/ underdash wiring

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: carpet - heater box/ underdash wiring
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 07:12:51 -0800
Thank you for all of the great responses so far.
I do have a couple more questions though.

Does the heater box on the 67.5 sit directly on the trany tunnel
or does it sit on top of the carpet?

There are 2 holes in the corner of the firewall for the dash
wiring harness.  I know the harness goes through there.
There is also one large hole in the triangle shaped dash support
piece that the hood latch cable bolts to.
Does the dash harness go through the triangle brace too?

Paul,
You used to have pictures of your dash area without the
actual dash in place on you photo site.  If they are still there
could you forward me your site location.
Thank you all for the fast and informative responses.
Bob
67.5
Moscow