Re: MOMO steering wheel adapter

To: CalSpeed@aol.com, mmccabe@gte.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MOMO steering wheel adapter
From: "Alan Vedadi" <datsun_spl311@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 21:15:07 -0500
You are looking for MOMO part # 2111213500,  listed for Datsun 1600 & 2000.
MOMO discontinued this product about 20 years ago, hence no longer available
for direct ordering. There are also no other HUB models w/ the same spine
measurements as Datsun. Your best bet is to call MOMO distributors/dealers
and look for a " new old stock". Expect to make lots of long distance calls
($$$..)  and become very frustrated. If you are lucky to find one, you would
not be disappointed. Some modifications are necessary for 1600. Contact me
off line.

Good Luck
Alan