Re: Thunderhill Roadster Open Track Day

To: ronpetrich@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thunderhill Roadster Open Track Day
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 16:58:01 EST
Hello,

I am interested in the event.  I have been to T-Hill several times and have
run the 1.9 as well as the 3.0.  Although my racing schedule is busy this
coming spring I will see what I can do to attend.  This event would also be a
great time for some BADROC'rs to try out thier cars on a safe and closed
course.  Maybe some SoCalROC'rs too?  Although it is a long drive for many of
you.

By the way...$155.00 for a day is very cheap.  And 45 cars only is wonderful.
 Lots and lots of room to play.

Ciao!

<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/calspeed1/motorsports.html";>Calspeed</A>