67.5 assembly questions

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67.5 assembly questions
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 17:37:52 -0800
Christmas/Holiday Greetings to one and all.

I am nearly ready to place the body back on the frame.
I have a couple of questions regarding heater hoses.
First of all, I have a U20 with solex carbs.
I know that there is a short hose that goes from the
heater control valve and it looks like it goes to the manifold
at the rear.  Is this correct?

Next, it looks like the other heater hose, which is long,
must attach to the other side of the heater core.
I don't have the frame and engine handy
to look at so I am wondering does the longer hose go
on the distributor side.  It will probably be obvious
when I get the 2 together.
Assembly is going a tad slow.
Bob
67.5