RE: Dream Car/Bad Boy

To: "'Gordon Glasgow'" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>,
Subject: RE: Dream Car/Bad Boy
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 17:06:16 -0800
Gordon

I did not miss the point. For most women sex is chocolate. For most men sex
is fast cars.
For me, I want Fast cars and Chocolate. If there isn't some stud in the car
with me, the car
is a hunk of metal. If there is....Throw in some Chocolate, and it's a date.

Cars and Sex go together. How many guys do you know that got some 'cause
they had a really cool car?

BTW 1968 GTO-Nice back seat, Engine is ok also.

Pamela Bauman
Almost forgot the Tequila-not while operating a motor vehicle please.