RE: Front bumper grill guard

To: Robbie Harrison <robbieharrison@home.com>
Subject: RE: Front bumper grill guard
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 17:27:43 -0600 (CST)
I have one on my old (white) 67.5. Mine is the only one that I have seen
on a roadster. I have no idea if it was factory or after market, though I
didn't see it in the factory parts lists. I may have a picture of it, but
I will have to dig it out and scan it before I can put it on line,
probably Monday.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner