Re: Design Study / Comparison

To: spl310@hotmail.com, bholmes@monk.aum.edu
Subject: Re: Design Study / Comparison
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 16:45:42 EST
In a message dated 21/12/2001 21:29:17 GMT Standard Time, spl310@hotmail.com
writes:

> Rob,
>
> Give me details!  Where did you find that ultra cool pic??

The pic is of Ray Kaehler who used to work for Jack Scoville and was highly
competitive in the late 1960s/early 1970s. Ray and his son Kevin are helping
with the website in the new year - I think this picture was taken by Ray's
brother at Santa Rosa Ca, in 1968. More details of this and some other great
pics in the New Year.

The next update is of Dave Frellsen's roadster years (more great pics) which
also includes details of Dave's 5 National Championships racing Datsun
sedans. Dave has sent me some wonderful stuff on both himself and other
roadster racers and this update will take a little while to put together. As
a taster, take a look at:

www.datsun.org/fairlady/DaveFrellsen/ElkhartLake.jpg

Rob
www.fairlady.org