Re: too cool, gotta fix

To: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: too cool, gotta fix
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 19:43:55 -0500
I ripped out the valve and run a hose directly into the heater after
installing a barbed fitting on the manifold. I also modified the metal line
under the carbs and cut it before the fitting attaching it to the valve. I
run a hose directly from the heater into the tube.

In the summer I keep the heater cracked open a bit to allow for coolant flow
and set the heater to the defrost setting so it doesn't get hot air on my
legs.

I've been running my car this way for 20+ years and have experienced no
problems.

Mike