wedding?

To: Nathan Ruffcorn <nruff@famvid.com>,
Subject: wedding?
From: Susan and Mark Miller <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 21:42:33 -0800
Nathan R said:
<<Last month, my UPS driver delivered a diamond engagement ring to a
house
several blocks away.  The person that signed, didn't bother to contact
me.
I finally tracked it down and knocked on his door two days later.  If
only
he had known what was inside the box!  ;-)
Nathan

So, nu? Did she say yes?

Mark Miller

ODC:  when my wife and I were married (10 years ago) we left the party
in my 69 RHD Fairlady, well 'decorated' (no, it didn't look stock
anymore) by my 'friends'.  Spent the first night at a hotel in San
Francisco (Majestic) where the valet parkers fought over who would get
us our car.  "No, you got it for them last time.  It's MY turn!"