RE: Original? Custom? Doesn't matter....

To: "'Andrew Murphy'" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <michael.shimniok@usa.net>,
Subject: RE: Original? Custom? Doesn't matter....
From: "Robbie Harrison" <robbieharrison@home.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 22:35:45 -0500
Gotta agree with Andrew - drive what you love. Mine's sure not stock,
never will be. Dad call the color "puke green", but it's the same color
that showed up on the cover of the Ralleye insert way back, and I still
can't think of a better color for a roadster(after driving silver and
red ones). As for the U20, Dad kept me away from them back in the 80's,
and now I know why! Mine certainly needs some finishing, bit it's hard
when you want to drive it all the time, and to me THAT's the best of
them - the one you just can't leave in the garage

Robbie Harrison
'68 2000 - Where'd my summer go?