Re: U20 Timing chains (sorta long)

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: U20 Timing chains (sorta long)
From: "James Moore" <james.moore14@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 21:58:30 -0500
Well, since I work for Volvo, parts and spare engines are a little easier to
come by for me. A friend of mine also mentioned the 2.3 Ford motor today.
I'll have to do some research on that.

Anyone know what a U20 weighs? I know the Volvo B23FT weighs 373 lbs. Having
a full set of Volvo workshop manuals in your home office is also a help.

Jim Moore