RE: SR20

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: SR20
From: "Chris Robertson" <ckrobertson@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 15:57:00 -0600
In the latest issue of "Turbo" magazine, the last page is about a 1600 with
a sr20 nonturbo, or NA (normally aspirated) for you FI (forced induction)
type folks :P .  I didn't recognize the owner from the usual posters, so I
guess he's not on the list.  I hope not, as he referred to the car as "just
a Datsun Roadster" and really had nothing nice to say about the stock car.
He mentioned being at the Shasta meet.  Not sure why it was in Turbo
magazine to begin with, but happy to see the recognition nonetheless.

Chris
2 NA '69 2000s
1 Miata turbo (275hp, but not as cool as a roadster)