On the Newsstands

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: On the Newsstands
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 20:14:29 -0600
In case some weren't already aware of it, Road & Track, Automobile and Sport
Compact Car all have feature articles on the number 46 BRE 510 in their
January issues. I just picked up the January issues of both R&T and
Automobile at a local grocery store. Already had the SCC. All very good
articles. I'd suggest buying a few extra of each and hermetically sealing
them in large jars on Funk & Wagnall's porch or something similar. ;>)

Maybe we can lobby R&T to offer the two page shot of Morton and 46 as a
reprint.

Ron

Ronnie Day
ronday@attbi.com
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared Class Autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)