Re: Brake Master vs. Clutch Master cylinders

To: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Brake Master vs. Clutch Master cylinders
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 22:01:38 +0100
Tom, never thought of that. Wouldn't the anti
knock back springs behind the caliper pistons
do the same thing for the brake M/C? I have
not found this function in ATE M/C. I'm using
Girling/Lucas Master Cylinders (popular for use in
racing cars) for both brake and clutch and they
dont have any different user instructions AFAIK.

Thomas