Late 1600 SU carbs and manifold for sale.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Late 1600 SU carbs and manifold for sale.
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 22:16:49 EST
Hello all,

       As some of you know, I've been busy refurbishing SU carbs here at the
Roadster Ranch. Finally have an extra set done to sell. Here's the scoop:

       Pair of late 1600 SU carbs and manifold. Totally refurbished. Yellow
zinc replated, new throttle shaft bushings, Grose jets, ADQ needles, new
throttle return springs. Includes heat shield, heater valve, and heat shield
pipe. Original hose nipples on the manifold (will replace with plugs if
desired). Roughness and casting seams cleaned up inside manifold. Late fuel
inlet hardware ( "T" banjo fitting and thermal valve). The price is $500.00
outright or $350.00 exchange.
       My video capture hardware died when I installed the new windows xp so
it will take a day or two to get pictures posted.
       I've got several more sets for the 1600 and 2000 in the works.

       Please e-mail with questions to keith0alan@aol.com

                                     keith williams