Do-it-yourself airbag

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Do-it-yourself airbag
From: "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 16:38:39 -0600
Fellow roadsterites, I have noticed your frustration at having to admit that
a Miata has airbags and we do not.  I have a solution to the problem, a
do-it-yourself airbag kit that comes in easily installed modules.  You can
add one bag or twenty and protect yourself from impacts at any angle.  The
basic kit is one bag for frontal impact only, but for a slight extra fee I
can add bags and make you so safe you can drive straight into a Wal-Mart
parking lot at Christmas without fear of damage to yourself.  Take a look at
Andy's website

You will find the pictures in the Airbag folder.

Leisure Suit Terry