It's just glass

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: It's just glass
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 08:24:15 -0800
Hello All,

I received quite a few responses to my post about selling my low windshield
glass. Most were from people who were interested in buying it, some were
from people who thought I was crazy for selling it so cheaply. One said I
was probably going to piss off the vendors for selling it so cheaply. Some
were people giving me advice on how to ship it. Wow.

First off, the glass sold very quickly. For those of you who expressed
interest, I thank you. I notified the winner and I am sure he will be happy
as he said he has been looking for glass for a long time. I am glad to help.

To those who think I sold the glass too cheaply- well I look at it this way.
Without fail anytime I have ever asked for help from other list memebers and
SoCalROC club members I have received it. I have replaced rear ends,
dismantled a car and taken the body off of the frame. When I needed a
trailer to get my body home, Edgar Gonzalez drove all the way up from San
Diego so I could use his. Paul Bauman has always helped me as has Jon
Frampton, Roman Rist, and Victor Laury.

There is a guy in Colorado who needs the glass badly. I know there are other
people who need glass and I wish I could help them. What goes around comes
around and I would hope the guy who gets the glass will help another
roadster owner out if he can.

I have other spare parts I will offer to the list and I would hope that if I
need help again in the future (and I know I will) I can continue to rely on
the best auto enthusiasts on the planet: Datsun Roadster Owners.

See you on the road,

Andrew Murphy
1964 1500
1967 2000