TDSL (teaching Datusn as a second language)

To: sgam@hotmail.com, shifty@best.com,
Subject: TDSL (teaching Datusn as a second language)
From: Susan and Mark Miller <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 21:26:32 -0800
<<Some great books covering Japanese cars are the "Historic Car Grafitti

Catalog" series, published by Eichi Mook or Eichishuppan. If you have a
Japanese language bookstore, like Kinokuniya, they can order them for
you. I
have Volume 1 which covers 1950-1979, 'course its all in Japanese, but
the
pictures are cool, and it's fun to puzzle out the katakana - fe a ra di
=
fairlady, bu ru ba do = bluebird!

Leigh Brooks
BADROC