Re: Nissan H20 engine

To: rickultracolor@iprimus.com.au, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nissan H20 engine
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 02:28:30 +0000
Hi Rick,

The H20 is a forklift engine.  Just about any forklift dealer that works
with Nissan forklifts will be able to help you out with pistons & crankshaft
from them.  I'm not sure exactly what's involved in the whole process.  For
more information, and your latches, contact Lou Mondello in Melbourne, on 03
9555 9591.  He is THE guru of all things roadster, and will also be able to
put you in contact with the right people in Sydney to help out.

Cheers,
Steve